Thursday, July 15, 2010

So What I'f I'm not a Celebrity Single Mom

I'm happy to announce that I am now part of the WeParent community!! WeParent is a community of parents and parent advisers striving to give our children one of the keys to a happy, healthy and fulfilled life…a strong family.  We are on a mission to support and lift up mothers and fathers like us who are living apart but parenting TOGETHER!

I'm even more excited to share my first post on WeParent to all my readers!!

The post is titled :

So What I'f I'm not a Celebrity Single Mom

My post talks about how celebrity single moms are glamorized and viewed as heros and supermoms, but regular single moms like me don't get the same respect.

Click HERE to read So What I'f I'm not a Celebrity Single Mom

 




5 comments:

  1. Wow! That was awesome, Alex. Congratulations! I completely agree with you. Not to mention that celebrity moms also have an entire entourage with them -- nanny, body guards, house keepers, drivers, etc. The average single mom doesn't have all of that! I was so inspired by it that I've included it in my link round up for this weekend.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much SweetAl! It means alot! Not to mention personal chefs and trainers!! Thanks for including in your roundup, I'll be sure to check out the other links you include!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We talked a LONG time ago...been trying to find a way to get a hole of you. Your writing is very inspiring. I hope you and your daughter have been well.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!