Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mommy Glow recieved a TRENDY blog award!!


So yesterday Her Momma over at Finally Mom honored me and Mommy Glow with the Trendy Blog Award!!

Yay Mommy Glow!! I’ve been working so hard balancing my hectic life and Mommy Glow, and I’ve loved connecting with other bloggers and have made some great friends in the process. Words bond and unite people, it’s incredible.

Part of receiving this Trendy award is nominating 8 other blogs to receive the Trendy Blog Award.

Druuum roll please!

I’m passing this award on to the following 8 blogs:


To receive this award, promise to share this with 8 other blogs that you think are Trendy too!

1. Post about your award in your blog.
2. Share with your fellow bloggers.
3. Ask recipients to give this award out to 8 as well

Have a TRENDY day!


6 comments:

  1. Thank you!!!! I'm headed to do my nominations too! Thanks, Alex! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! Thank you so much for thinking of me! I appreciate the sentiment :)

    Let me 'fess up and tell you I'm the worst EVER at following the directions of identifying others and contacting them for awards b/c of my hectic schedule. BUT, I do appreciate the Bloggy Love and I send it right back at ya! BTW, your Facebook profile pic is GORGEOUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm beyond honored. This is YUMMommy's 1st award!! And you are so right about words bonding and uniting people. Your blog has touched me on more than one occasion for sure.

    Wishing you lots of success in all areas of life moving forward.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alex!

    I'm very pleased to meet you! And, thank you so much for the nomination.

    Glad there's a new fab place to visit. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Execumama-thank you! And I totally understand you about following through!

    @YUMMama-Thank you for your kind words!!

    @Arlice-Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!