Monday, October 3, 2011

Update: Where Have I Been?

Happy Monday, and Happy October! Hope this finds you all well and enjoying the Fall! I love this time of year and seeing the leaves change and running through piles of leaves with my daughter! I haven’t blogged since August! Yikes! But, I took a hiatus for good reason! Below you can find a list of things I've been up too since August:



1.       I graduated from COLLEGE!!! (more on that in another post!)
2.       My daughter turned 6 (yay!!)
3.       I turned 26 (ewww)
4.       I seriously have considered up and moving to South America for a year to tap into  my latina side
5.       I’m contemplating taking the steps to become a Kindergarten Teacher
6.       Looking into Grad schools
7.       Because of #5 and #6 I have thought maybe I was going crazy insane
8.       Went on 3 interviews with the 1st company I sent my resume too…but didn’t get the job *insert sad face*

So I’ve been keeping busy busy busy….as always!! Funny, how I thought life was going to s-l-o-w down once I graduated, but definitely not the case. As much as I hate to admit it, I work best when I have a zillion things to do. I sorta feel like I’m drifting now, trying to get a handle on life post-graduation and like almost all College grad’s trying to figure out what the hell I’m gonna do with the rest of my life!! Which has proven to be not a simple task.

So, what did I miss? What updates do you have to share??