Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I've Chosen a Domain Name!!

THANK YOU to all who voted and helped me choose a domain name! As I mentioned in my previous post, the domain mommyglow.com was taken, so I needed to come up with something.

So I asked you all to help and the 2 most popular domains [chosen by you] were:
themommyglow.com and mommy-glow.com and some of you even mentioned that you liked thatmommyglow.com which wasn't on the list [which I really like myself!]

So after some carfeul consideration the domain I've chosen is......drumroll please.....


www.mommy-glow.com !!!

It's simple, its cute, its easy! So now after I figure out how to purchase the domain, which will still be hosted through blogger, I'll finally have a domain!! 
[If you have any experience or can point me in the right direction, please let me know!]

Thanks for your help!